True Love!
My husband doesn't enjoy reading, yet here he is reading my romance novel. For a man to read a total chick-flick, it must be true love. What sweet things has your love done for you?
That is awesome! You'll have to post his impression of your book. My husband watches Christmas Movies with me, even when they're duds! (I like Christmas movies!) ps I'll let you know when I can read your book and leave a review. I'm working on another project right now. : )
He puts up with all the time I spend writing! That too is true love. Glad hubby likes your book.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! You'll have to post his impression of your book. My husband watches Christmas Movies with me, even when they're duds! (I like Christmas movies!) ps I'll let you know when I can read your book and leave a review. I'm working on another project right now. : )
ReplyDeleteSounds like a god man, Renae! Thanks, Kathleen, I will welcome your review whenever you are able!
ReplyDelete