Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Comment to Win!!!!

  
  For all you romantics out there, what's your favorite movie, book, and song?  Post your answer on my blog to win a free copy of my book.  Whichever comment matches my own favorites will be the winner!  Thanks!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Yay! My favorite romantic movie is "Pride & Prejudice", my favorite romantic book is "Jane Eyre", and my favorite romantic song is "I Can't Fight this Feeling" by REO Speedwagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Movie and book are the same, Pride and Prejudice (BBC version). Song goes back to my HS days, "Somebody" by Depeche Mode (it was even Jared's and my first dance song at our wedding reception).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way too hard - too many favorites, but for the purpose of the contest I'll go with - MOVIE: "Just Like Heaven" ~ BOOK: "Pride and Prejudice" ~ SONG: "Through the Years" (Kenny Rogers). Cheers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'd love to read your book. Favorite movie is Yentl. Favorite book is Flat Out Love by Jessica Park. Favorite song is Dance to the Music by Sly and the Family Stone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pride and Prejudice (both film versions) for film and book. Fave song? (holy cow that is hard!) For today, I'll go with Perfect by Pink (the clean version)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is hard! Movie is The Princess Bride, Book is currently Divergent, but could soon be yours (: and Song is Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm never good at favorites! I like to many things to single them out! The FIRST romantic movie I ever bought was While You Were Sleeping. I went and saw It Could Happen to You TWICE in the theater. I don't think I've ever done that since. My favorite romantic book is Kiss of a Stranger by Sarah Eden. My favorite romantic song is Wedding Song by Colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amber, (not my daughter), is the winner! My favorite movie is "While You Were Sleeping", my favorite book is "A Perfect Day" by Richard Paul Evans, and my favorite song is "Unchained Melody" by the Righteous Brothers. Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete