Thursday, December 29, 2011

E-Books

My husband gave me an e-pad for Christmas and I have had fun reading e-books for the first time.  I feel I have joined the modern world.  I love the fact that classic books can be downloaded for free.  Two favorites of mine are:  "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens, and the original "Sherlock Holmes" books by Sir Arthur Doyle.  Happy New Year to you all!

3 comments:

  1. I love my Nook Color, especially since I tend to stay up later than my hubby and can read without much light.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your ebooks! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds awesome. I love the idea of never being without a book. I think I have an irrational fear of being stuck somewhere without a book. What if I'm in the grocery story and a mountain of canned peas blocks the doorway and I'm stuck there with no book and no way out for hours? Worst nightmare. Did I mention it was a bit irrational?

    ReplyDelete